Hot razor haircut is a therapeutic procedure for hair, eliminating up to 85% of split ends along the entire length, by heating the blades to a certain temperature.
The second name of this procedure is thermostisk.
WHICH HAIR CAN BE SHIRT HOT SHAVING?
- Straight and thin
- Curly hair
- To any length (from a short haircut of 3 cm to the “enviable hair of Rapunzel”)
- On a bob haircut, when the tips are bent in different directions
- With problematic and unruly hair
- When the hair section from the roots along the entire length of the hair straightening irons
WHAT PROBLEMS SOLVE THE SHORT HOT SHAVE?
Hot razor cutting has an impact on the tips, hair length and root system.
During the procedure, the ends are soldered to the hair, which eliminates the cross section. Thus, nutrients are stored in the hair trunk along the entire length, i.e. dullness and breakage are eliminated.
Hot haircut also has a significant effect on the hair root system. It would seem like? After all, we cut only the tips! What does the hair bulb and hot razor?
Everything is interconnected: the tip, the hair, and the root system. When the hair is split and tangled at the ends, the effect of the comb on the root system increases 100 times! This load can lead to even more hair loss, loosening and damage to the hair follicle, which ultimately threatens hair loss.
After thermal cutting, the ends of the hair “sigh with relief”, combing is eased and the load on the hair follicle of the hair is reduced, thereby reducing hair loss.
WHAT DIFFERENTA SHAFT IS HOT FRIED FROM A NORMAL SHIFT?
When a hair is cut with ordinary scissors, the polyactive core or marrow dries out, while the hair loses shine, volume and flexibility. Simply put ... After the usual haircut, the tips of the hair are only renewed, while the hair cut becomes open. An open cut is “like a wound” for hair that is not protected from harmful agents.
So in people with long hair, the tips are constantly split. If you change the haircut and cut your hair with ordinary scissors very shortly, then after 2 months the hair will also be cut for 5 to 10 cm at the ends! This is inevitable due to factors surrounding us.
Through an open cut, harmful components penetrate from the external environment, negatively affect the structure of the hair and their appearance. Hair quickly lose their natural shine, elasticity. They become dry, brittle, dull. To prevent this, the principle of thermal cuts is directed. It is based on the fact that each hair is "soldered" during the cut.
Haircut hot razor restores hair and gives the opportunity for longer save haircut.
What is the difference between a hot shave shaving and a hot scissors?
Both devices are sealed with hot cut hair. But the final effect is different.
Hot scissors remove no more than 20% of split ends with one treatment. The work uses only one method of cutting: "twisting flagella."
A hot razor can remove up to 85% of splitting hairs along the entire length in a single haircut. The work uses several techniques:
1. "Twisting flagella"
2. "Straight cut"
4. "Treatment of protruding tips with curly hair"
5. "Changing the direction of hair in the right direction"
HOW DO THE HAIR LOOK AFTER THE HOT HAIR SHAW?
1. Elimination of 85% of split ends
2. Saving length
3. Sealed hair cut
4. Easy combing
5. Soft to the touch
9. Conservation of moisture and vitamins.
10. Well-groomed appearance
MECHANISM ACTION THERMAL SHIFT
Haircut hot razor is carried out only on dry hair. The temperature of the blades reaches 130C. During the shearing, the cut is cauterized, as a result of which it is sealed. This helps the hairs protect themselves from the negative effects of the external environment and preserve all the nutrients.
Sealing activates the self-regeneration of the hair and the hair ceases to split!
HOT HAIR SHAVED TECHNIQUE
1. Discussion of the desired haircut
3. Sealing hair with a hot razor
4. Applying protective agent on the ends
5. Sealing of protective agent with tourmaline coated curling iron
The choice of hot razor technique depends on the client's hair: length, thickness, structure and features.
BENEFITS OF THERMAL STRIPS:
Split ends are eliminated
Hair easier styling and combing
Do not get confused at the ends
Hair ends become obedient
Regular haircuts help to increase hair volume
The main difference is that the positive effect after cutting with a hot razor lasts longer than after normal cutting.
Which makes it possible to grow long hair.
Features of the procedure
Haircut using a hot razor (thermo-hairstyle) is the latest hair treatment technique.
This is a medical procedure with which you can get rid of the split ends along the entire length of the hair. In the process of shearing each hair is soldered. Due to this, all the useful vitamins and minerals remain inside the core.
Hot razor looks like tongs. This device is equipped with electronic control. Before the procedure, the master independently sets the temperature (depending on the thickness and color of the hair). In the process, the temperature can to regulate, which allows high-quality and fast haircut.
There is another type of thermo-hairstyle - processing curls with hot scissors. This procedure consists of using special hot scissors. Outwardly, this device resembles ordinary scissors, but the mechanism of its action is completely different. Hot scissors treat each hair and solder the tipsthat allows you to maintain the health and beauty of curls.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use.
A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the hair, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer.
We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, experts of our editorial staff conducted an analysis of sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems.
We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
Advantages and disadvantages of technology
Today thermostatic hot razor is quite popular salon procedure. What is the secret of its popularity?
Hairdressers say that this technology is not only effective, but also useful.
In the core of each hair there are many useful substances. These vitamins and minerals provide nourishment to hair follicles, moisturize curls, make them elastic and shiny. For the safety of nutrients in the rod meet small scales, located outside. When shearing curls with ordinary scissors, these scales are damaged, and the vitamins and minerals are weathered.
In addition, through an open cut, harmful chemicals from the external environment penetrate the hair shafts. While working with a hot razor, all useful items are stored in the rod, since the cut immediately sealed. Such a procedure allows not only to get rid of the split ends, but also to preserve the beauty and health of the curls.
In addition, the procedure has many other benefits:
- Hot razor removes up to 90% split ends along the entire length of the strands!
- This technology allows you to save the length.
- After the procedure, the hair looks healthy and shiny.
- After thermo shearing, curls grow faster.
Among the shortcomings of a hot razor hairstyle, girls point out its high cost and durability. As a rule, the procedure lasts 1-2 hours (for long curls). During this time, the hairdresser is able to process the strands qualitatively along the entire length.
The procedure takes place in several stages:
- At the first stage, the master studies the condition and structure of the hair. This allows him to determine the required temperature at which the haircut will be of the highest quality. The maximum temperature of the blades - 130 degrees (used for the treatment of naturally thick curls).
- At the second stage, the master selects the strand and determines the damaged places (the haircut begins with them).
- At the final stage, a special thermal protective agent is applied to the hair.
Who shows the procedure?
Indications for thermostatic are:
- split ends
- dry damaged strands
- hair that gets dirty quickly,
- strands, weakened by regular dyeing and other chemical influences.
Thermal haircut - a new procedure in the world of hairdressing. However, its popularity today is only gaining momentum. This technique can not only solve the problem of split ends, but also make the curls healthy, shiny and obedient.
The difference between hot and traditional haircuts
Hot razor haircuts are an unsurpassed manipulation of the barber, allowing you to change a familiar image and providing your hair with excellent protection from the harmful effects of the environment. This method has another undeniable advantage, which is that it contributes to the preservation of all natural components of the braid.
So let us see, however, what makes a hot razor haircut (the reviews follow) is different from a haircut with ordinary scissors or a razor. During the classic haircut, an adjustment of the hair ends is observed. But at the same time the cut of each hair remains open. The thermal haircut, for which a heated razor is used, implies a completely different course of events.
As a result of this procedure, each hair on the cut seems to be soldered. To call the result of such a manipulation favorable means not to name it in any way: the ends cease to split, the hair acquires additional beauty, health and volume. “Sealing” of the hair prevents it from getting into the various negative substances that destroy the hair structure.
Hair after hot cutting does not dry out, they acquire additional "life" and elasticity. And their natural healthy shine is saved for a long time.
How is it going
Haircut hot razor (photos are presented in our article) is as follows: before starting such a manipulation, the master heats the razor blade to a temperature of 130 degrees. Then he begins to cut hair according to the wishes of the client. But under the influence of the heated blade, the process of cauterization of the hair slices occurs. Then, after finishing the procedure, the hairdresser applies a special healing regenerating mask to the hair. After 15-20 minutes, this tool should be washed off. As a result, the hairstyle becomes self-healing.
Hot razor haircuts preserve the natural moisture of curls and natural vital proteins. Your hair will always have a well-groomed, fresh and stylish look due to the fact that the borders of the hair slices are completely invisible.
Constant carrying out such a manipulation makes it possible to make the hair volume large and make them listen better.
Who can resort to hot haircut
Hot-hairstyle, or hot-razor haircut (for reviews, see photos in our review), it is recommended for girls who wear long, thin and brittle hair. The procedure will make it possible to preserve the length of the braids in the greatest possible way and prevent their section. Also, with the help of thermo shearing, you can gradually restore the hair, damaged by lightening and chemical perm.
Often, hot razor haircuts are chosen for themselves and guys who wear medium or long hair. Thermal shearing has a cumulative effect: we talked about what happens with its regular use above. And it is necessary to repeat the procedure every three months.
What to do after
Of course, hot razor haircuts stop the cross section of braids and give the hair a healthy look. But still it is worth remembering the constant care of hair. If there was severe damage to the hair, you will not be able to restore them in just one or two times with just one thermal cut. We'll have to use special tools to restore hair. It can be a variety of masks, vibes and balms. Also need to regularly conduct hot haircuts. A positive effect will be achieved within six months.
Hot Razor Haircut: reviews
The type of haircut described in the article has already managed to acquire its fans. Women who have done such a procedure, came to an extraordinary delight of the obtained effect. Even after a single manipulation, the result is noticeable, so no one wants to return to the usual haircut.
The girls claim that the effect of thermo sheath lasts four months, after which it should be repeated again. And they do it with great pleasure.
Where do it
Anyone can make a thermal cut. Today, this procedure is carried out in all beauty salons. Such a pleasure is worth a little more than a regular haircut, but the result justifies the price. Naturally, if the master is not sufficiently qualified, experienced, then he can slightly reduce the effect, but in two or three procedures you will achieve a positive impression.
Haircut hot scissors, fire, razor: which is better? Haircut hot razor.
Forget about the split ends of the hair will allow cutting hot razor. This procedure is aimed at improving the hair, giving them the desired shape. The main thing is that such a haircut forever save a woman from the eternal problem with whipped ends.
The causes of such a problem are many, ranging from a hereditary factor to a lack of vitamins in the body or living in an unfavorable ecological region. But for women, the main thing is not the reason, but the answer to the question of how to get rid of it. According to the stylists, women's razor haircut is the right decision.
The principle of the hot razor
The device called “hot razor” is a modern technological hairdressing device that allows you to safely and safely remove the split ends and simultaneously solder them.
In appearance and shape, a hot razor is a bit like a comb with a plastic handle, which has a safety blade in place of the teeth.
On the handle side there is a cord connecting the shaver to the automatic unit.
In the process of thermo shearing, a hairdresser treats dry hair with a hot razor, cutting off and simultaneously soldering their ends.
The temperature of the blade at the same time can reach 130 degrees - this figure depends on the thickness and condition of the hair.
If you pay attention to the reviews themselves hairdressers who have mastered the hot razor, the procedure of cutting the tips perfectly combined with conventional or model haircut.
After the master has completed the main design of the strands, you can begin processing with a hot razor.
To do this, the hair is divided into strands and gradually combed each of them with a razor, moving from top to bottom. From the outside, this process looks like a regular combing.
The first procedure provides, as a rule, a cosmetic effect - the hair becomes smooth and shiny, beautifully flowing.
And this is not surprising - even just one procedure can eliminate up to 85% of split ends.
Arguments for a hot razor
To understand what a huge impact on the health of hair can have a hot razor procedure, it is worth wondering what will be the result of its use.
Reviews after a hot razor show that both the physical and aesthetic characteristics of the hair change for the better.
- easy to comb,
- gain thickness and volume
- become soft, shiny, smooth and obedient,
- split ends are eliminated completely and permanently
- hair length remains unchanged,
- the structure of the hair shaft is restored,
- nutritional components of the hair shaft remain,
- hair loss slows down
- hair growth becomes more intense
- the hair looks bulky, healthy and well-groomed.
The hot razor is used not only as a means for healing and restoring hair, but also as a preventive measure, after which most of the problems disappear.
For this reason, the procedure is particularly recommended for all girls whose hair has undergone chemical or thermal aggression - dyeing, bleaching, curling, frequent use of a hair dryer and ironing, as well as all lovers to appear on the street without a hat - especially in sunny or frosty weather.
In addition, a hot razor gives a real chance to grow long hair to those who have long dreamed about it.
How to ensure a good result of the procedure?
According to experts, the hot razor procedure can be performed on hair of any type and provides a healing effect in most cases.
However, it happens that after a session, not all girls are satisfied with the result.
According to professionals, this is possible for several reasons:
- If the master has done the work unfairly and processed not all the tips or did not do it thoroughly enough. On average, the procedure takes about 2 hours - it takes a lot of time to process each split end in a quality manner. Accordingly, a quickly done procedure, by definition, cannot be considered qualitative,
- Also, do not count on luck, if the master does not have enough qualifications and experience,
if a low-quality razor of a little-known company was used for the session. Masters who respect their work use, as a rule, the hot razors of the German manufacturer Jaguar, who is their inventor and creator,
- In rare cases, a hot razor session will not give a visible improvement to hair with serious trichological diseases. Therefore, if the state of the hair is alarming, before you decide on the procedure, you should consult a dermatologist or a trichologist for advice and, possibly, undergo a treatment.
Summing up, we can say that the use of a hot razor makes it possible to get beautiful and healthy hair even to those who by nature have thin and sparse hair.
This is a great chance to realize your dreams and make your image more perfect.
Every woman has a lot of global problems: height, weight, age. In addition, a million more troubles smaller. One of the most serious concerns is the split ends of the strands. It is worth taking this problem seriously, and cutting the ends of hair with hot scissors or a hot razor is one of the ways to seal the ends.
All girls know that split ends are visible stratification on the curls. Strands with them get a sloppy, neglected look. And if you look at the structure under a microscope, the picture turns out just awful.
In healthy strands, the cuticle lies evenly, protects the cortical layer. In the cortical layer, keratin fibers are interconnected by moisture in the extracellular space. With age, when exposed to negative factors, improper care, cells dehydrate and lose their properties. The cuticle is destroyed, and keratin fibers lose touch, stick in different directions.
Split ends of hair ugly smortyatsya
What is hair cutting hot scissors and razor
Again, under the microscope, you can examine the ends of the strands after clipping with ordinary scissors. They look injured: the edges are broken, torn, porous. Such curls are more susceptible to the harmful effects of surrounding harmful factors. Therefore, in the production of cosmetics a lot of tools for sealing edges.
If the cut produces a hot razor for the hair, it turns out smooth and smooth. Haircut hot razor known in antiquity - with. In the modern world, the year 2003 was the starting point for this technology. Jaguar, a German company, created cutting equipment that can be heated and maintained at a given temperature range.
How is the cutting procedure done?
Thermal shearing can be done with 2 types of tools - hair cutting with a hot razor or hot scissors. Scissor technology is as follows:
- Before you start the hair should be washed and dried.
- Further hot scissors can trim a few centimeters split ends.
- Curls are divided into small strands, curled into flagella.
- The instrument cuts off individual hairs with impaired structure, which jump out of the flagellum body.
Hot razor cutting technology is as follows:
- Hairstyle also undergoes the procedure of washing, drying.
- Hair is divided into individual strands, the thickness and width of which is greater than in the previous technology.
- Strands are clamped between 2 fingers, the tool cuts split ends.
What to choose: the pros and cons form a price
What is better: a hot razor for hair or scissors for a medical procedure? There is no definite answer. Scissors are convenient to create a smooth edge, razors are used to create voluminous hairstyles. If we consider it from the point of view of slice formation, then the second tool turns out to be more even.
Usually the procedure with hot tools takes from 40 minutes to 2 hours, but using a razor can reduce the time, because the strands are taken rather large. In addition, it is believed that with hot scissors, about 20% of damaged hair is removed during 1 procedure, and with a male tool - up to 90%.
How not to be disappointed in a hot haircut?
Today, a hot female haircut with a razor or scissors is becoming increasingly popular. But on the other hand, it is still not widespread in hairdressing and beauty salons. Therefore, there is a high probability that the master:
- may disrupt the process technology
- incorrectly selects the temperature regime.
Hot tools can be heated to a temperature of 90 to 180 ° C. The selection of temperature depends on the type and condition of the hair.
Therefore, with full responsibility, approach the choice of a specialist. If you didn’t like the procedure, try a different wizard, because the therapeutic thermal cut is worth a try.
Hot razor cut, advantages and disadvantages
Haircut hot scissors carried out in ancient Egypt. Of course, in the absence of electricity, the process was more time consuming and time consuming. The barber had to warm the blades over an open flame, and then cut the hairs with quick and precise movements. One procedure took several hours.
They used a similar method in ancient Russia - the girl let her hair down, twisted tight flagella and cut off a knocked out fluff, pre-heating the shears blade on the stove. There is an opinion that this procedure helped Russian beauties to preserve the natural density and beauty of their curls.
Over time, the device became more and more miniature and comfortable to use, and thanks to the introduction of computer diagnostics, temperature control has become much simpler.
Hot scissors cut pros and cons
The procedure has both positive and negative sides, consider them in more detail:
- Makes hair thicker and stronger - if you hold a haircut regularly.
- Stop dropping out - hair without creases get good nutrition and do not fall out.
- Prevents cross section - the tip is sealed and not stratified in the future.
- Takes a lot of time - each strand is processed by the master separately. It takes more than one hour to remove all forked tips.
- Expensive - The procedure is more expensive than a classic haircut.
Cut hot scissors before and after
Even if you have naturally curly and porous hair prone to cross-section, then after the first procedure you will notice significant changes:
- Loss of fluff in length.
- Bifurcated tips disappear.
- Curls will become softer to the touch.
- Solving the problem of confusion.
Features of operation
Hair rods are divided into 3 types - thin and weak, normal healthy, and thick and rigid. Depending on what type the client's hair belongs to, the master chooses the temperature mode.
- For thin hair - from 80 to 110 degrees.
- For normal - 130 to 150 degrees.
- For thick and hard - 150 degrees.
Types of hot scissors
Thermowers can be divided into 2 types:
- Stationary - scissors on a flexible cord, the length of which does not exceed 3 meters. Only one tool works at the same time from the power supply unit - scissors, thinning or razor. Controlled by a button. Have 3 temperature conditions.
- Mobile -work from the accumulator, the heating mode is set by the portable computer. Simultaneously with the main tool, a shaver and milled scissors can be connected to the control unit.
Indications and Contraindications
Hot haircut is indicated for the following hair problems:
- Propensity to cut - most often it is characteristic of porous, curly and dyed curls.
- Brittleness and dehydration - The problem of dyed and previously bleached hair.
- Dropping out - A haircut can help prevent hair loss only if it is caused by improper care. The first is to consult with the trichologist.
- Dullness and weakness - numerous staining, kinks along the length, washing with aggressive agents - all this leads to leaching and dulling of the color pigment.
Although the procedure is aimed at improving the health of your hair, it is not recommended if your hair:
- Healthy and dense - you will not see a big difference between a regular haircut and a hot one, but spend 2 times more money.
- Lightened and not filled with pigment (not painted on top) in this case, the procedure may give the opposite result.
Hot shears technology
Thermal shearing procedure is carried out in several stages:
- Computer diagnostics - using a computer, the hairdresser determines the structure, thickness and degree of damage to the hair shaft. This is necessary for more accurate temperature control. In addition, knowing all the data about the hair, the master will be able to choose the best care products for you.
- Harnesses - the hairdresser carefully combs the hair, sprinkles it with water (if it is a full haircut) and shears out protruding split ends.
- Hair styling - This step can be skipped if you need to cut only the section.
Haircut hot scissors at home
If you have a few hours of free time and, most importantly, work experience, you can try a haircut at home. To do this you will need:
- electric scissors
- mirrors (if your hair does not reach the shoulder blades) - to control your actions from behind.
- spray gun - for the implementation of a full haircut.
The actions are the same as in the barbershop:
- Heat the scissors to the required temperature. - As a rule, heating the blades takes no more than a minute.
- Comb your hair and divide them into sectors with elastic bands. - it will be more convenient for you to control the progress of work.
- Select one strand and twist into flagellum - you will immediately see bifurcated tips among the loose hairs. Cut them off. Then twist the harness in the opposite direction and repeat the action. After there are no split ends on the flagellum, proceed to the next strand.
- Turn off the thermal shears - After the haircut is finished, turn off and then unplug the appliance from the wall outlet. Allow the blades to cool and store them in a box.
- Wash your hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, lay in the usual way using thermal protection.
Cost of services in Moscow salons
Moscow average price tag for the service of cutting hot scissors starts from 1 thousand rubles.
The cost varies depending on the location of the salon, its reputation, qualification of the hairdresser and the length of the hair.
Hair care after thermo sheathing
After thermostatic hair does not require any special care, however, hairdressers are advised to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Do not sleep with wet head - it destroys the natural protective layer of the hair, reveals scales and dehydrates. If you need to wash your hair at night - do it a few hours before going to bed or dry your curls with a hairdryer in cold air mode.
- Wash your head with filtered water only. - the softer the water, the longer the hair will remain strong and healthy.
- Use cosmetics suitable for your hair type.
- Eat right - Make sure that your diet is enough foods rich in calcium. Take supplements if necessary.
Similar procedures in beauty salons
By conditional counterparts hot scissors haircuts include:
- pyrophoresis (cutting hair)
- hair polish
- lamination and biolamination.
A few reviews from popular sites irecommend.ru and otzovik.com:
How often do you need to cut the tips with hot scissors?
To achieve a sustainable effect, masters recommend conducting a course of 2-3 procedures with an interval of 1 haircut per month. The first haircut may take from 1 to 3 hours, and each subsequent will take less and less time. With each haircut hair will become denser and heavier - respectively, and the intervals can also be increased to 1 time in 3-6 months.
The effect after cutting with a hot razor is noticeable after the first procedure - the hair does not split for a long time.
Hot razor soldered cut each hair, and because of this, moisture, vitamins, amino acids, proteins
and other beneficial substances remain inside the hair shaft, strengthening it, activating self-regeneration
hair and guarding against external factors for about two months.
The curative effect of a hot razor is achieved after 4-5 procedures: getting rid
from the problem of split ends and "split" layered hair ends.
The principle of the "hot razor" is based on the fact that during the haircut each hair is melted,
due to this, the tips of the hair are compacted, "sealed", thereby improving the quality of hair,
and they become voluminous. Hair does not dry out and retains its natural shine,
Provides reliable protection from the harmful effects of the environment.
By nature, the tips of the hair have a closed, intact structure.
The microbes that feed them are tightly plugged.
The harmful effects of the environment do not penetrate inside and the hair retains its elasticity and shine.
But with a traditional haircut, we kind of “break open” the protection of the hair, create a porous cut structure.
Result: harmful substances easily penetrate the hair and it becomes dry and brittle.
When you cut a hot razor, you get instant results: hair becomes more shiny,
healthy and elastic.
Thinned, thin hair acquires volume, hair after perm - elasticity,
while painted ones feel natural to the touch.
Hair does not lose nutrients, looks more voluminous and smooth, keeps its shape well.
The first haircut hot razor will delight you! The appearance of the hair will be awesome!
After the third procedure, not only a cosmetic but also a therapeutic effect will be achieved, which means that
Your hair will not be threatened by any harmful environment and unhealthy food.
But if this seems a little to you, then after 5 hot-razor procedures your hair will be achieved
ideal state in which the thickness of the hair will remain the same throughout its length.
A hot razor (the temperature of the blade heats up to 130 ° C) is intended to help the hairdresser in order
to combine a haircut with the effect of cauterization (sealing the tips) and with creative
Moreover, modern cutting-edge technology-oriented technology suggests
finishing haircuts for dry hair.
Using a regular razor to cut dry hair is very uncomfortable and painful, and it is very difficult to achieve with scissors.
thinning razor effect.
Haircut hot razor is devoid of all these shortcomings.
What is the best hot scissors or polished hair?
Hair polishing eliminates thermal effects and sealing the hair edge, however, this procedure takes 2 times less time than cutting with hot scissors. It is carried out with the help of a clipper equipped with a special polishing attachment. This procedure is preferred by girls who want to make their hair a little neater without losing length. The effect of polishing is not so durable and in a month you will have to go back to enroll in a hairdresser.
If durability and recovery are important to you, give preference to cutting with hot scissors. If the priority is to maintain the length and fast result polishing - your choice.
Haircut hot scissors, this is a pleasant exception, when the thermal device has an extremely positive effect on the hair. Hair after thermo shearing becomes smooth, healthy and dense - and that is without the help of expensive cosmetics. Only scissors, heat and skillful work of the hands of a professional.
Hot razor haircut is the most effective method of dealing with split ends.
If it has been known for a long time, then not everyone knows about this technique. It has a number of significant advantages over the analog. First is the price. It is on average two times lower than the cost of the first hot technique. Secondly - efficiency. Razor removes about 80% of split ends at a time.
However, there are also negative reviews about the procedure. The portal site tried to collect for you the most complete information that will help determine whether this technology is right for you.
The principle and stages of hot razor cutting
If you look at the hair under a microscope, you can see that it is a tube. Accordingly, after cutting, the tip of the tube loses moisture and proteins, then becomes dry, dead and begins to break down.
When the hair is not cut off with ordinary tools, but with hot blades, the problem is solved by sealing the tip of the tube. Beneficial substances have nowhere to get out of it, and harmful ones cannot penetrate inside.
Cutting with hot scissors helps to achieve the same effect, but it is more expensive, and much less problem areas are removed at a time. But not every master can work with a razor.
- Giving hair the desired configuration. At this stage, the master usually works with ordinary scissors. This is normal.
- Warming up the razor. After switching on, it takes 5-6 minutes to crack.
- Selection of a test strand, according to which the master determines where to start cutting off all that has been detected.
- Treatment of all hair.
In the process, you may feel that the strands seem to be twitching slightly. Do not worry, everything is correct. It usually does not cause much discomfort.
It is worth noting that this treatment does not take much time, especially when compared with hot cutting with scissors. For example, on a head of hair of average length rarely takes more than half an hour. Of course, much depends on the qualifications of the master.
Advantages of using a hot razor:
- Hair looks well-groomed and smooth, beautifully shine,
- When processing the hair length can be left almost the same as it was, cutting off only the very tips,
- The procedure is short. It is unlikely that the hairdresser is carried longer than an hour
- This way you can heal hair of any length,
- The cost of one session is quite humane, especially when contacting not a salon, but a private trader,
- The condition of the hair along the entire length is improved, the hair becomes elastic and acquires volume.
Hot razor cutting is much more effective than cutting with scissors.
What is hot haircut
Hot razor haircut is a procedure in which the tips of the hair are cut with a special tool, the blades of which are heated to the required temperature.
This hairdressing tool prevents stratification of hairs, each of them is sealed, retaining nutrients and moisture. A hot razor haircut does not look fragile and dehydrated, the appearance of curls has a healthy shine and smoothness.
The choice of temperature
The master selects the heating mode individually in each case. It depends on the structure and thickness of the hair. This approach allows you to avoid damage to the strands and get the most favorable effect:
- for thin and weak hair, the optimal cutting temperature is 90 ° C,
- for dehydrated as a result of numerous stains - 110 ° C,
- for painted, but not dry - 130 ° C,
- for thick, rarely subjected to dyeing hair - 150 ° C.
How does the haircut?
To remove broken hairs, the master can use one of the methods:
Slicing is a sliding cut of a hot razor for hair, through which the master gives the hair a gloss. The technique involves the movement of a hot tool along the curls and is considered quite complex. The professionalism of the master who performs the work must be on top.
In the second case, the hairdresser takes small strands of hair and twists them with bundles. Thus, it eliminates the curls from the maximum number of stratified hairs.
The straight cut speaks for itself.
After such a therapeutic "cleansing" of the hair, it is given the necessary form. All the manipulation takes from one to two hours and requires great care and accuracy from the hairdresser.
As a result of the thermal treatment, the cut sections of the hair are sealed and sealed. They receive protection from the adverse effects of external factors. Curls instantly become more voluminous, resilient and well-groomed in appearance.
This procedure will be a salvation for girls who dream of long hair. The positive effect in the form of healthy tips persists many times longer than after normal haircuts. This allows women to grow the desired length of hair without compromising appearance.
Who needs a thermal cut?
Positive results from a hot razor haircut will be visible on any type of hair. However, it will be especially beneficial in such cases:
- hair is often lightened,
- the woman constantly changes the color of the curls, does a perm,
- the hair is regularly exposed to hot-laying tools,
- hair is naturally curly, often confused.
After the first procedure, positive results are noticeable. To feel the pronounced therapeutic effect of hot hair, it should be performed regularly.
Why do not many like hot haircut
According to experts, the cause is not so much the technology of getting rid of split ends as the master chosen by the woman. Unfair haircut will give either a negative or unstable result.
Also, girls often take a hot blade haircut for a panacea for all troubles with hair. The procedure, of course, will relieve the locks of exfoliated ends, but they will return to their former state rather quickly if there are problems with health, nutrition, and poor-quality care cosmetics are selected.
Hot Blade Price
The price of the service depends on the chosen salon, the length of the hair and how much a hot razor costs to cut the hair of a particular master. On average, the service costs 1 thousand rubles. If the hair was severely damaged and dehydrated, it is not always possible to immediately evaluate the effect of the procedure. To see lasting results in the form of well-groomed and beautiful curls, you will need to go for a haircut at least 3 times.