The desire to have blond curls is so strong that even the fear of spoiling the quality does not stop the appearance of the hair. Any lightening procedure, even the most gentle, is not favorable to the hair. The result of the discoloration is not only the long-awaited shade of blond, but also dry, dull, lifeless strands. How to achieve a good effect and keep your hair healthy? How to lighten hair without harm to their appearance? Consider the possible options.
The effect of lightening on curls
Any color change affects the state of curls, especially if it is lightening. The destruction of the natural pigment occurs as a result of an oxidative process that adversely affects the entire hair structure.
Under the action of a chemical reaction, voids are formed at the site of natural melanin, and the keratin building material is significantly deformed. The core after clarification weakens. The loosened layer of flakes covering the hair ceases to provide reliable protection.
Curls become dry, fragile, dull, defenseless.
Important! Any impact can worsen their condition. Therefore, it is very careful to handle bleached hair.
Preparation for the procedure
For in order for the hair to have a less damaging effect in the clarification process, you should prepare for it in advance:
- Take care of the curls as much as possible: to substantially limit or reject any thermal effect (hair dryer, rectifier, sun).
- Do not produce other damaging hair, chemical actions (perm, dyeing).
- If bleaching is planned in a month or more, it is more desirable to prepare a head of hair with the help of a homely brightening: make masks, rinse. Choose suitable recipes with cinnamon, honey, kefir, chamomile, but without chemicals, alcohols. Lightening procedures alternate nutrient. 2 weeks before aggressive bleaching, homemade “color ejection” is completed.
- Provide strands proper care: nutrition, hydration, thorough cleansing. 1 week before the procedure, intensive care is stopped.
- It is better to get rid of split ends before dyeing, since they are more visible on light strands. Hairstyle will get a sloppy look. If lightening is carried out in the cabin to carry out this manipulation is permissible immediately after discoloration.
- The hair should not contain any traces of styling, even chlorinated water from the pool or sea salt that has fallen on the curls can spoil the result of the upcoming bleaching.
- To clean the curls is 1-3 days before the procedure, a natural protective layer is formed on the skin.
- It is important to lead a healthy lifestyle: food, sleep, no bad habits.
Observing these simple rules, it will be much easier to achieve the best result. Possessing a healthy, prepared head of hair you can hope for a favorable outcome of events.
How to lighten hair as carefully as possible
In order for the hair less to suffer from chemical dyes, it is necessary not only to properly prepare for it, but also follow the guidelines for clarification.
- Highly meticulous choice of dye. If the hair does not need to discolour significantly (more than 3 tones), then it is worthwhile to dwell on more delicate means.
- When gentle hair lightening does not fit (dark original color, rigid structure), you should seriously consider the choice of oxidizer. The darker, thicker the rod, the more concentrated the composition used.
- Be sure to comply with the time interval recommended by the manufacturer. Perederzhivaya paint increases the risk to burn curls, injure the skin.
- If a single procedure is not enough to achieve the desired result, it is necessary to repeat the coloring, but not earlier than in a week.
- To lighten hair without harm to hair, you must constantly monitor the process. If you experience unpleasant sensations: itching, burning, heating, you should immediately wash off the composition so that the hair after such a manipulation does not leave its owner.
- It is necessary to carefully read the instructions to the coloring composition, strictly follow it. Do not neglect the test for allergies.
Attention! Compliance with the recommendations will help protect the strands from negative impact, the process of discoloration will take place without loss, frustration.
Means for gentle clarification
For those who do not need dramatic changes in appearance gentle hair lightening. For such a manipulation, there are many tools that are delicately acting on the hair.
Via tonic shampoosYou can change the color of the curls in 1-2 steps. At the same time, the composition is predominantly sparing, it allows to make a safe hair lightening. Curls get a new shade, shine, look healthy.
Dyes without ammonia will change the color of the curls without damaging them within 4 steps. This method will be an excellent solution to identify the depth of the natural light shade. Saturated color, beautiful gloss will result from such coloring. Hair after non-ammonia dyes spoil slightly.
Lightening cream spray recently enjoyed immense popularity. They are easy to use, the composition is applied carefully, the curls do not spoil. Thats true effect is not strong (1-3 steps). But it allows you to achieve some trendy effects, for example, ombre.
You can lighten your hair at home with the help of folk recipes. This option is more suitable for owners of light brown shades, but also for brunettkam will help reduce the burning of color. Home cosmetics are absolutely harmless to hair, even in many cases it can strengthen and nourish.
Mask with cinnamon and honey
Brunettes it is important to know how to lighten your strands easily, with maximum care. This recipe is the perfect solution. Cinnamon will give a dark golden hue, and oil will nourish the strands.
In slightly honey heated up in a water bath (2 tablespoons), add olive oil brought to body temperature in the same way in an amount of 2 tablespoons. spoons. To the resulting mass mix 2 tbsp. spoons of ground cinnamon and conditioner for curls. Thoroughly mix, apply on strands, warm, wait from 1 to 8 hours. Wash off in the usual way.
Read more about this method in the article: cinnamon and honey for lightening hair.
Note, crushed cinnamon is badly washed out of the hair - you have to rinse it thoroughly with water.
Mask with chamomile and glycerin
Blondes you should carefully select recipes for clarification so that as a result you will not get a redhead. Chamomile will give a light golden sheen, and glycerin will make curls elastic and shiny.
Brew 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers with 1 cup boiling water, infuse for 1-2 hours, strain. In the resulting infusion at room temperature, add 5 tbsp. spoons of glycerin. Spread the solution evenly over the strands, warm it. After 1 hour, rinse.
In a special section, we have selected for you many ways to lighten hair with folk remedies.
How to choose paint to lighten
Often women are wondering if the paint is bad for hair. It is possible to unequivocally answer that compounds containing ammonia are not harmless to hair. The choice of means for discoloration must be taken seriously.
Sparing means are not suitable for a cardinal change of image, so you should immediately take this into account when choosing. Aggressive formulations are selected, supplemented with various components of care: oils, extracts, vitamins. This is how the paint will “soften” the harmful effects.
For home use perfect creamy texture. Such option will provide convenient drawing, uniform distribution. Hue get homogeneous.
Choose professional dyes, thinking that they are the best, not worth it. At home, it is more difficult to prepare the composition, if there is no relevant experience, you can make mistakes in proportions, which will harm the hair.
Paint for lightening is better to choose famous brands, proven manufacturers. To give preference to very expensive or cheap options does not make sense.
Council When there is no experience of clarification, it is better not to experiment on your own, but to contact the salon or at least consult a good specialist. Attractive appearance, the presence of healthy hair on the head - the primary task.
Many women, deciding on experiments with color, wonder how to lighten hair without harm to health. Careful preparation for the procedure, following the recommendations on the color, competent approach to the choice of tools will help to achieve good results. Updated appearance will delight and inspire.
How to lighten hair at home without harm to hair quickly: 8 ways
Planning to change the image, it is not necessary to resort to aggressive chemicals. In today's material we will look at how to lighten hair, using improvised means at home. In order for the procedure to pass without harm to hair and quickly, it is important to adhere to the instructions and not to disturb the duration of exposure.
How to lighten hair without harm, how to lighten hair at home
We decided to check the statement that gentlemen prefer blondes and change hair color? You should not lighten up at home, go to a proven salon. Qualified masters will offer different options of coloring, which will not damage the hair.
Lightening with non-ammonia dyes Lightening with special oils Using keratin-containing products How to lighten hair at home
Now the most popular methods of careful clarification are:
- With the use of ammonia-free dyes - ammonia-containing agents strongly dry hair.
- Products with natural oils in the composition. The oil forms on the hairs the thinnest film that will protect them from drying when clarified.
- Means with keratin. Keratin will fill the voids in the hairs, protects them from damage during lightening, adds shine to the curls.
When choosing a method of coloring it should be borne in mind that it is safe to change the color from black to blond does not work. Sparing procedures can give a good result in blond, light, chestnut curls. Let us consider in more detail the most popular options for safe clarification.
Lightening with ammonia free dyes
The use of such dyes allows you to get the result of medium resistance, the shade will remain on the hair no more than 8 weeks. The product has the following advantages:
- It contains a minimum amount of harmful components, suitable even for loose, damaged strands.
- Can be used for sensitive scalp, does not cause flaking and itching.
- The composition of dyes is enriched with nourishing natural oils, components that can protect the curls from negative factors.
- Can be used by pregnant women.
- With continued use of the same light shade, the pigment accumulates, the color of the curls becomes brighter, more saturated.
The disadvantages of the use of such dyes include a short durability at the cost of the product is higher than durable paint. It is recommended to apply means to owners of previously not painted or light curls. On the gray strands dye is not used.
In the salons of the master can mix several tones of the dye to obtain an individual shade. The most popular ammonia-free products used in salons are “Matrix Color Sync”, “Igora Vibrance”, “Estel Sense De Luxe”».
The dye "Matrix" has a wide palette, creates the effect of glazing. Scales of hairs are sealed, which ensures long-lasting durability and brightness of the shade.
"Igor" allows you to get a shade of blond, exactly the color palette. The tool contains an extract of gardenia flowers, Polynesian oil. Curls are restored, gain shine and radiance.
The product from Estel is presented in 75 shades that blend easily. The dye contains ceramides, panthenol, restoring hair, and nourishing oils that heal them. Reasonable price of means does it demanded among masters.
The use of ammonia-free dyes allows you to try on the image of a blonde without harm to the health of the hair and scalp.
Lightening with special oils
Oils for clarification were used not so long ago, but have already earned popularity. Products have a natural composition, effectively care for curls. The oil base contains many essential fatty acids, vitamins that stimulate hair growth and strengthen them.
When using such tools, a natural light shade without yellowness is obtained.. It will remain on the curls for 7-8 weeks, then the clarification procedure will need to be repeated to refresh the shade and stain the roots.
The disadvantages of oils for lightening are the impossibility of their use on colored and gray hair. The previously painted strands may acquire an uneven shade, and on gray-haired pigment will not fix.
On natural curls, the final shade depends on the initial color of the hairs. Chestnut trees will become light golden, light brown - light blond, and reddish will be honey.
It is impossible to get purple, platinum blond tones with the help of such oils.
When dyeing, the oils are mixed with an oxidizing emulsion and distributed into curls. The curing time depends on the desired clarification; the longer the oils are applied, the brighter the shade will be.
In the professional hair line you can find a few bleaching oils.
- "Farma Vita" contains mint oil, lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary, nettle extract, fennel. The product is made in Italy, has high quality. After applying the tool you can get a clarification of up to 3 tones. During use, the product is diluted with an emulsion in a ratio of 1: 2. Painted curls beautifully shine, have a silky surface, do not have static voltage.
- “Solaris” from the company “Eugene Perma” allows you to brighten the strands up to 4 tones and get honey and amber shades. The product gently affects the natural pigment without destroying its structure. Contains polysaccharides, oleic acid, acrylic copolymers. The tool softens the hairs, the epidermis of the head, retains moisture inside, facilitates styling. An oily film formed after using the product protects the hair from sunlight.
- “Blond Studio” by “L’oreal” provides brightening up to 2 tones. The product does not contain aggressive components, ammonia, has a gel consistency and economical consumption. Before applying the product is mixed with the emulsion, aged for no more than 50 minutes. The tool nourishes and softens the curls, protects them from adverse factors. Painted curls look like burned out in the sun, do not have yellowness. Laying them becomes easier.
Note! The cost of professional bleaching oils is high, they are sold in large bottles of 500 ml or 1 000 ml. However, products are consumed economically. Almost all brightening oils besides salons can be used at home. It is important to evenly distribute them, mix and maintain according to the instructions.
Lighten up without harm to hair and damage to the length of the house! Myth or reality?
The natural shade of my hair is approximately at level 8 with a cold ash tint.
In theory, this should look good.
However, in practice, when taking into account my pale skin and strands fading to yellow, I look with natural hair like a washed-up, faded rag.
Therefore, assessing the sober situation and realizing that dark hair with my transparent eyebrows and light eyelashes is not an option, I began to move towards the bright side)
Now, being a blonde with 12 years of experience, having tried various options for lightening in the salon, I came to the conclusion that no one would react to my hair more carefully than I myself.
So, how do I lighten up at home:
For the first stage of clarification, I use:
one . bleaching powder.
2 oxidizing balm С: ЕНКО - 1.9%.
And yes, on this oxide of hair with my depth of color it is perfectly lightened (no 6% and 9% used by hairdressers in the salon I do not need)
3. tinting paint Estelle in a shade of 10.76 or 10.8.
Coloring I spend on dirty hair, as my scalp is very sensitive.
The coloring process is as follows:
a) preparing a mixture of powder and balsam in the ratio of 1: 2.
Apply to the roots of the devices, without affecting the previously painted length.
I leave the mixture on the hair for 50 minutes.
During this time, the roots are lightened to a white-yellow shade.
Wash off the mixture. Dry hair. Color anyway will be non-uniform. Do not be afraid of this. The problem is corrected by subsequent toning and further clarification.
I prefer to be toned the next day. It is better for the scalp, and the color of the toning is better for me.
b) mix 30 grams of dye and 60 grams of oxidant 1.9% in the ratio 1: 2 and apply using the instruments on the hair roots. Keep 20 minutes.
Then the rest of the mixture is applied to the length, we withstand another 15-20 minutes. Washes, dry and all!
For me, this is the perfect coloring formula that does not hurt my scalp or hair.
Use of keratin containing products
Products with keratins provide rich light shades without damaging the hair. Unique powder from «GKhair» allows to achieve cold tones without yellowness.
Means "Miami Beach Bombshell Balayage Powder" and "Juvexin Lightening Powder Plus" are clarified at 6-8 levels, used in ombre stains, balayazh, highlighting.
The advantages of the products are:
- simple application technique without the formation of dust, comfortable consistency for application,
- You can get cool light shades even on dark hairs,
- products contain kaolin, keratin proteins that fill the voids in the hairs, restore them, retain their softness and shine,
- in the process of keeping the funds, the foil is not used, which protects the strands from overheating, less damage to them,
- after applying the brightening powder does not require toning,
- color fastness is 2-3 times higher than the result of analogs,
- At the heart of the product is a mass with blue pigments, which protects against yellowness, even with maximum clarification.
Powders are mixed with oxidizing emulsions of 6.9 or 12% in the ratio of 1: 2, depending on the expected result. The use of unique components, keratin in the composition of the means ensures minimal damage to the strands.
Another effective remedy with keratin is “KERATIN COMPLEX” powder. Powder provides careful clarification to 6 tones. It can be applied on any hair. The product is mixed with cream-oxidant 3,6,9 or 12%, aged not more than 20 minutes. Heat treatment is applied to enhance the effect. Keratin proteins restore curls, while maintaining their natural elasticity and shine.
The easiest and easiest way to get a lighter shade of hair is to use chemical lightening dye. You cannot do without professional hair dye if you decide to radically change the hair color by more than 2-3 tones. The use of any paint for curls does not conceal any great tricks - you just need to carefully follow the instructions enclosed in the package.
As part of any lightening paint necessarily present an aggressive chemical substance that neutralizes the natural pigment in the hair. In most cases, it is hydrogen peroxide or ammonia. Of course, such aggressive components are not very favorable effect on the state of the curls, and therefore you need to do everything necessary to protect the hair as much as possible.
The easiest and easiest way to get a lighter shade of hair - using a chemical lightening dye
The first step in changing the color of the curls is their preparation. Many professional hairdressers advise women to dye only unwashed hair, because this creates an invisible “film” on their surface that protects the structure of the strands during dyeing.
Cover your shoulders with an old towel - this will save clothes from getting into the dye. You must also take care of protecting the skin on the forehead, temples and neck from paint. To do this, you can use a special protective agent, which is sold in cosmetic stores or any other nourishing cream.
If you do not want to face irritations and rashes, be sure to do an allergy test before dyeing your hair. To do this, apply the paint on a small area of the scalp or on the bend of the elbow, leave for about half an hour and rinse thoroughly. In addition to determining possible allergic reactions, this test allows you to see what hair color will turn out after lightening and whether it is worth using this dye for the rest of the hair.
If you do not want to face irritations and rashes, be sure to do an allergy test before dyeing your hair.
Today, brightening paint is available in various forms - emulsions, creams, oil formulations or powders. For home blonding, paint in the form of a cream is considered the best option - it is quite thick, does not spread on the hair, ensuring the most uniform application and distribution. And of course, it is not necessary to buy a coloring tool in the subway or at market stalls. If you value your curls, give preference only to quality products from reputable manufacturers.
It is strictly forbidden to experiment with the duration of the staining process. Many girls in the pursuit of a lighter shade keep the dye on the hair much longer than indicated in the instructions - this not only does not improve the shade of the strands, but also adversely affects their condition.
You cannot do without professional hair dye if you decide to radically change hair color by more than 2-3 tones.
After thoroughly washing off the paint, be sure to treat your hair with a nourishing or moisturizing mask that will restore shine and healthy glow to it.
Tip! Owners of bluish-black hair and girls who have previously used henna for dyeing are not recommended to experiment with homemade straightening. In order to avoid the colorful carrot shade of curls, blondirovanie should be carried out only in a professional hair salon.
Peroxide to the rescue
Hydrogen peroxide is one of the easiest, affordable, and popular tools to help in homemade hair lightening. It is with the help of peroxide that you can lighten the curls of black. But this tool has drawbacks - it is capable of destroying the hair follicle and the structure of the hair itself, which leads to loss and breakage of the strands. Hydrogen peroxide can be used both separately and in combination with other brightening ingredients.
Hydrogen peroxide is one of the easiest, affordable, and popular tools to help in homemade hair lightening.
The easiest and fastest way to lighten hair: you need to thoroughly wash your hair and comb. Make sure that no tangled nodules remain on the hair; this can affect the final result of dyeing. For clarification, you will need 1 bottle of 30% peroxide, which, depending on the desired result, can be diluted with water in equal proportions. Apply the product to your hair in a variety of ways - for example, with a spray bottle or cotton pads. Peroxide process roots and the entire length of the strands, leave for 30-60 minutes depending on how dark you have the shade of hair. Please note that using hydrogen peroxide will not be able to lighten the curls in the blink of an eye, and therefore you may need several such procedures.
Hydrogen peroxide with chamomile - to prepare this agent, pour 100 g of chamomile flowers with 300 ml of hot water, bring to a boil over low heat and let it brew for at least 40 minutes. After that, 50 ml of peroxide is poured into the chamomile broth, the mixture is thoroughly mixed and applied to the roots and the entire length of curls with cotton pads. It is recommended to keep the product on the hair for at least half an hour. To enhance the brightening effect, you can warm up the hair with a hair dryer or wrap it with plastic wrap.
A rather effective decolor can be made from peroxide, chamomile and vodka. To do this, mix in a glass container 500 ml of vodka, 200g of chamomile flowers and 50 ml of hydrogen peroxide. Also in the vessel you can add a few drops of lemon essential oil, known for its brightening effect. Leave the dish in a dark and dry place for 14 days of infusion, after which the product can be used for home brightening, for 30–50 minutes on wet hair.
A rather effective decolor can be made from peroxide, chamomile and vodka.
Fragrant Cinnamon Recipes
One of the most popular and common methods of home hair lightening is the use of cinnamon. This spice gives curls a brighter and lighter shade.
Tip! Especially effectively cinnamon brightening looks on dark-colored hair. But natural blondes or fair-haired girls should be wary of similar experiments, as the eastern spice can give blond hair a pronounced red or reddish shade.
There are many recipes for using cinnamon as a homemade brightener. It can be used both independently and in combination with other components.
Dilute the spice with purified water in a 1: 1 ratio. All mix thoroughly to obtain a creamy mass, after which you can go directly to the clarification. Apply the coloring composition to cleanly washed and slightly towel-dried hair, gently spread over the entire length, cover the hair with polyethylene or put on a shower cap. Cinnamon should be kept on the curls as long as possible - it can even be left for the whole night, and thoroughly washed off in the morning.
There are many recipes for using cinnamon as a homemade brightener. It can be used both independently and in combination with other components.
You can use another recipe by mixing in equal quantities cinnamon powder and natural honey. If the honey is too thick, it should be heated in a water bath or slightly diluted with clean water. The principle of applying the brightening mixture is the same as in the first case.
In order not only to lighten the curls, but also to care for them, mix cinnamon powder, liquid honey and olive oil in a ratio of 3: 2: 2. The mixture is mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained and applied to cleanly washed hair for at least 6–8 hours.
Tip! Purified water, which is used for cultivation of cinnamon, can be replaced with freshly squeezed lemon juice. The lightening effect of this will be greatly enhanced.
Cinnamon can be combined with the juice of freshly squeezed lemon and enhance the lightening effect.
How to lighten hair at home without harm?
In order to get shiny, beautiful bright curls, you can use other popular recipes, of which there are a great many. For example, we will focus on a few simple, affordable and extremely effective ways.
Many women are aware of the brightening effect of lemon. It is actively used by women of fashion and to get the sun blond. For this purpose, freshly squeezed lemon juice is mixed with any hair mask in a 4: 1 ratio or just with warm water. Further, the composition is applied to cleanly washed hair with a cotton sponge, and after 3-4 hours it is washed off with shampoo.
Tip! You can replace the warm water with a decoction of chamomile flowers - as a result, you can get a delicious sunny blond.
Also for harmless lightening strands at home, you can use kefir, which is applied to the hair in its pure form or mixed with a tablespoon of brandy, lemon juice and egg yolk.
Also for harmless lightening strands at home, you can use kefir, which is applied to the hair in its pure form or mixed with a tablespoon of brandy, lemon juice and egg yolk
Many girls have heard about the benefits of ginger, but not everyone knows that it can also be used to lighten hair. The recipe is very simple and effective - mix a tablespoon of chopped ginger root with a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice and light beer. Apply the mixture to your hair for several hours.
Types of lightening procedures for light brown and other hair colors
Today in all beauty salons there is a wide range of different procedures for hair lightening. The most popular are:
- Classic blonding - the technology of lightening curls a few shades higher than the original tone.
- Radical blonding is a complete bleaching of the hair pigment to get a radical white shade.
- Highlighting is the coloring of individual strands in order to give them a lighter shade.
- Coloring - the technology of coloring individual strands in different shades in order to create the most natural color.
- Ombre is a straining technique to create a smooth transition from dark roots to light ends.
These procedures can severely harm the structure of the hair, because chemical paints are used for brightening. These methods of staining should be resorted to only in cases where it is necessary to radically change the color.
For more gentle methods of clarification of curls is the application of masks and solutions based on natural ingredients. With these simple tools, you can create the desired image yourself at home.
4 effective and fast stages of lightening curls at home
- Preparatory stage. Before the procedure is not recommended to use shampoos and masks designed to maintain color, as well as a variety of fixing means.
- Preparation of the clarifying structure. The ingredients for the mask should not be mixed in metal utensils, as this may lead to oxidation of the composition.
- Mask application. The composition should be quickly and evenly distributed over the entire length of the strands. The procedure is recommended to wear gloves to avoid skin damage.
- Removing the mask. The coloring composition must be washed off with shampoo based on natural ingredients. After that, the curls can be rinsed with lemon solution to fix the result.
Folk remedies to lighten curls of dyed hair
Before choosing the right means of lightening, it is important to remember that dark hair is very hard to discolor on its own.
Owners of black and chestnut curls should contact the professionals who will help create the desired image. But blondes and owners of light brown hair are more fortunate, because light strands can easily be given the necessary shade using simple products. So, how to lighten the hair with folk remedies without harm to the structure of the hair?
Rinsing with lemon juice is the most popular way to lighten curls. Citric acid acts on melanin (a natural hair pigment), destroying it.
Citric acid should be careful
This method of clarification is suitable for blondes and bright brown-haired women. After several sessions, chestnut strands will acquire a light brown shade, and brown curls will be a few tones lighter. In order to properly lighten hair and not to damage their health, mix freshly squeezed lemon juice (200 ml) and water (50 ml). Then apply the solution on the strands, and after an hour, wash off the composition. To achieve the maximum effect, it is recommended to dry your hair in the sun. Substances contained in lemon juice, under the influence of high temperatures, destroy melanin faster.
Rinsing with lemon solution is ideal for owners of greasy hair. However, this method of clarification is not suitable for dry curls.
After applying lemon solutions, dandruff and peeling may occur.
Lightening hair without harm is possible with the help of chamomile decoction. Regularly using such a tool, you can give your curls a golden hue, make them shiny and soft. To prepare the broth, pour 4 tablespoons. dry pharmacy chamomile boiling water (400 ml). After each wash, rinse the locks with this decoction.
Honey - a source of beauty and health for hair. It contains many useful substances (vitamins C, B, E, K, carotene and glucose), which restore the structure of the curls, make them shiny and elastic. In addition, using a honey mask can discolor hair without harm to their health. The composition of honey is hydrogen peroxide, which destroys melanin. To prepare the brightening compound, mix honey and apple vinegar in a 4: 1 ratio. After applying the mask, wrap your head with a towel. For maximum effect, a mask is recommended for use at night.
Honey and hair are closely related
Discoloration of dark hair peroxide: before and after
Discolouring strands with hydrogen peroxide is the fastest and most dangerous way to get the desired result. Peroxide destroys melanin and severely damages hair. In order to reduce the risk of damage to the curls, you must follow simple rules:
- A few weeks before the procedure, you can not dye your hair or resist their perm.
- Before lightening it is not recommended to use a variety of styling for styling.
- For bleaching use 3% hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Before the procedure, you should thoroughly wash the curls with natural shampoo.
- Apply the solution on the strands must be using a spray gun.
Result on face
5 rules of preparation for the procedure
Even if you use natural products for lightening, such a procedure causes stress to the locks and may cause a deterioration in their appearance and quality. To minimize the risk, in two or three weeks start preparing hair for lightening. Follow the five rules.
- Do not dye your hair. Applying a brightener to dyed hair can lead to unexpected consequences. Instead of a golden blond, your hair can be blue, green or any other color.
- Make the care more intense. Regularly apply nourishing balms, as well as oil-based homemade masks.
- Minimize thermal exposure. Completely abandon the hair dryer, ironing and curling. Do not wash your head with hot water and do not expose the curls in direct sunlight.
- Do not use styling products. They degrade the quality of the strands. In addition, if lacquer or gel particles remain between them, they can enter into an unpredictable reaction with the clarifier.
- Avoid frequent washing. Wash greasy hair once every two days, normal hair once every three to five days, and dry hair once a week. If you use shampoo daily, you run the risk of washing the protective fat layer off the skin.
How to lighten hair with hydrogen peroxide
If you want to become a blonde, it is easier and cheaper to bleach your hair with hydrogen peroxide. The main thing is to keep the proportions and not to resort to the method too often. Remember that hydroperit can not only discolor curls, but can also destroy hair follicles. The procedure is carried out in eight main stages.
- Wash your head. And blot with a towel. Leave the curls wet, but they should not drain water.
- Comb the strands well. On matted brightening will be uneven.
- Prepare the solution. The contents of the 3% hydrogen peroxide vial should be poured into the spray bottle. Dilute with the same amount of water.
- Separate strands. Use clamps to ease the process.
- Handle the strands. Moving from the roots to the ends. After applying the peroxide, immediately wipe the curl with a sponge soaked in clean water.
- Wait. The tool must be kept from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the original color and the desired result. To enhance the whitening effect, warm the head with a film and a thick towel.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. It is advisable to use a sulfate-free remedy in order not to injure the hair even more.
- Apply nourishing balm. Abundantly. And soak for at least half an hour.
If you have long dark curls, do not risk applying peroxide to the whole mass. The best option - discolor the tips of the hair at home. Simply collect the curls in the tail and wipe its tip with a sponge soaked in peroxide. To get a smooth transition, increase the area to be processed each time.
Hydrogen peroxide clarification
Hydrogen peroxide is the cheapest and most affordable hair lightening agent. But it is impossible to use it on an ongoing basis - even a diluted mixture can completely destroy the follicles and lead to the loss of strands.
For clarification needed:
- Peroxide 3% (no more!) - 1 fl.,
- Spray bottle (clean and dry) or cotton swabs,
- Crab or clamps,
- Old clothes,
- Shampoo and balm.
Go to the procedure:
- I wash my hair with shampoo and comb it well, otherwise the hair color in the nodules will be very different. Excess moisture blotted with a towel.
- We dress old clothes, because the tool spoils the fabric. Hands protect gloves.
- Fill the bottle with hydrogen peroxide. It can be diluted with water (1: 1) or used clean. It is better to test the tool on one thin strand, and then proceed to the rest of the hair.
- To lighten the entire head, divide the hair into sections, securing with the help of crabs. Alternately spray peroxide on the strands from root to tip or wipe them with a damp cotton sponge. If you want to lighten a part of the hair, treat with the agent only the necessary strands.
- We leave peroxide for 40-60 minutes - the darker the hair, the longer it will take. After about half an hour, wash off the mixture with several strands and check the result. If during the procedure there are unpleasant sensations, immediately lavishly lather the tin and wash off the composition.
- Wash off the peroxide from the hair with warm water. We apply a balm on them for at least 30 minutes.
Hydrogen peroxide does not lighten in a jiffy, you may need several procedures. Repeat a session every other day or daily, depending on the condition of the strands. By the way, the thermal effect will accelerate your results, so you can use a hairdryer or sit in the sun. In the first case, the strands are collected in a bundle and hidden under a foil cap. When heating the foil with a hair dryer, move it from side to side for 15 minutes. In the second - just comb your hair with a comb.
Clarification of hydrogen peroxide (before and after)
Lemon - the best brightener
Another effective tool that allows you to become lighter without harm to hair. Citric acid brightens the pigment and makes hair shine.
Folk cosmetology offers two recipes:
Recipe number 1 - for the dry type:
- Air conditioning - ¼ cup,
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4 pcs.) - 1 cup.
Recipe number 2 - for the normal type
- Warm water - ¼ cup,
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice - 1 cup.
Go to the procedure:
- Pour lemon juice into a spray bottle or a clean bowl. Pour in water or conditioner and shake. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Apply the composition to the hair with a cotton sponge, spray or brush for dyeing (ideal for air conditioning).
- After processing all the strands, sit down somewhere in the sun for as much as 2 hours.
- My head with shampoo, we put the conditioner.
- Re-clarification (another 30 minutes) can be carried out immediately or the next day. The result will appear only after 2-4 weeks.
Medicinal chamomile bleaching
How to lighten hair to not only spoil your favorite hair, but also to benefit her? Of course, daisy! We offer you some effective and harmless recipes.
- Chamomile - 30 gr.,
- Juice 0.5 lemon - if desired,
- Water - 250 ml.
Go to the procedure:
- Fill the chamomile with boiling water, let the infusion cool and filter through gauze.
- My head.
- Rinse hair with chamomile extract and let it dry.
For clarification needed:
Go to the procedure:
- Fall asleep chamomile in a thermos.
- Fill the flowers with boiling water.
- Insist 4-5 hours.
- Filter through cheesecloth.
- We soak the hair with infusion, we wrap the head with a film and leave it for 60 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
Chamomile with glycerin - for dry type
- Chamomile - 2 Thurs. l.,
- Glycerin - 60 gr.
Go to the procedure:
- Fill the chamomile with boiling water and set aside for a couple of hours.
- In the cooled and filtered infusion add glycerin.
- We apply at full length, wraps the head with a film and wait 45 minutes.
- Rinse your head with clean water.
Chamomile, saffron and essential oil
For clarification needed:
- Chamomile - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Saffron pinch,
- Water - 200 ml
- 1 lemon juice,
- Lavender Ether - 3-4 drops.
Go to the procedure:
- Chamomile with saffron pour boiling water.
- Let them stand for about half an hour.
- Pour the essential oil and lemon juice into the filtered broth.
- Soak the hair with this mixture for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
Chamomile, lemon, turmeric
- Chamomile - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Water - 1 l,
- Turmeric - 1 tsp,
- Lemon - 1 pc.
Go to the procedure:
- Mix chamomile with turmeric.
- Add finely chopped lemon peel.
- Fill with boiling water.
- After a couple of hours, filter the mixture.
- It can be applied daily to clean strands. Leftovers to store in the refrigerator.
This effect can be achieved:
Kefir for lightening hair
Lightening hair at home with kefir has been known for a long time. This fermented milk drink accelerates the growth of strands, restores their structure, nourishes and moisturizes. Kefir is used both solo and in combination with other ingredients. The only drawback - this mask is difficult to wash off.
And now let's take a look at the recipe.
We apply kefir on dry strands, we wrap a film around the head, we warm it with a towel and wait 2-2.5 hours.
Kefir with Cognac
- Kefir - 50 ml,
- Juice 0.5 lemon,
- Hair Balsam - 1 tsp,
- Cognac - 2 tbsp. l
Go to the procedure:
- Mix the whole composition.
- Lubricate the strands.
- We put on the warming cap.
- We keep the lightening mask for at least 8 hours, but it is better to leave it for the night.
- Wash off with water.
- Apply conditioner.
Delicious, healthy, fragrant cinnamon can lighten even a burning brunette! Of course, the result will come not immediately, so please be patient and use one of our recipes.
Cinnamon and Olive Oil
For clarification needed:
- Cinnamon - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Distilled water - 1 tbsp. l.,
- Honey - 2 tbsp. l.,
- Air conditioning - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l
Go to the procedure:
- Mix honey with water.
- Add cinnamon powder. If using sticks, pass them through the grinder.
- Pour in conditioner and olive oil.
- Lubricate hair for 2-3 hours.
- If desired, you can add lemon juice to the mask (2 tbsp.).
For clarification needed:
- Distilled water - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Honey - 3 tbsp. l.,
- Cinnamon - 3 tbsp. l
Go to the procedure:
- Mix the whole composition.
- Heat it in a water bath.
- Apply warm on the strands.
Preparing hair for home lighting
Now you know how to lighten hair at home in a variety of ways. And so that the result will not disappoint you, listen to our advice:
- Do not dye your hair a few weeks before and after the procedure,
- Regularly use masks and balms, better homemade,
- Do not overheat your head with a hairdryer, an iron, hair curlers,
- Avoid lacquers and gels,
- Do not wash your hair daily. If necessary, replace the traditional shampoo dry.
8 effective ways from professionals
How to give your hair a lighter shade at home is a question that interests many girls. The desire to become the owner of the most popular hair color is not always without negative consequences.
Many of us paid attention to such results of peroxide clarification, as burned, so-called “perhydrol” hair, more reminiscent of cotton wool than a beautiful gift of nature.
General overview of approaches
Meanwhile, there are excellent natural products that allow you to safely and gently lighten the hair with a couple of tones at home. What exactly is it about? Certainly about well-known to all:
You should not tune yourself to some definite and pronounced effect. The natural color and composition of hair in people is very different, this factor determines the results of the effects of recipes accumulated in the people.
The girl with light blond and light blond hair can expect the greatest efficiency from the application.
Their hair will be slightly brightened, will get a golden shade.
Appealing to a recipe for girls with a different color will not bring harm; on the contrary, it will heal the roots and the entire structure of the hair, but you should not expect any special aesthetic effect.
The most recommended options in terms of security and utility are kefir and chamomile.
With the same remedy as lemon juice, you need to exercise maximum caution.
In addition, the latter option is leading in negative consequences.
The method of bleaching hair with lemon-based was well known to our great-grandmothers. A perforated cap is put on the head, the holes in which the hair is pushed through, and lemon juice is applied to them.
In this form, you need to go for a walk in direct sunlight. Fast, free and vintage method of highlighting is available to every girl who loves experiments.
The effect obtained from this method of lightening in the home is uniquely impressive: a quick lightening on several tones is combined with a beautiful shade of the whole hairstyle.
However, not everything is so simple: most strands can be damaged very much. The fact is that under the increased influence of lemon and direct sunlight, hair becomes brittle and dry.
For connoisseurs of self-care you should not forget: your hair should be protected from exposure to ultraviolet radiation.
This home brightening option is optimal for hair with high fat content. For drier hair, lemon juice is dangerous due to the risk of overdrying.
In ½ liter of water squeezed juice of 1 lemon. After the usual washing of the hair, the hair is rinsed with the prepared solution. The clarification with citric acid occurs due to the clarification of the pigment contained in the hair.
To enhance the effect obtained by this method of clarification at home, you need to go out in the sun for 10-15 minutes.
Very soon it will be possible to notice that the blond hair initially became brighter and brightened by 1-2 tones. If it was previously painted, the method will eliminate the yellowness.
In this case, the hair appears shine and disappear property electrified.
The effect of using honey to brighten at home is related to the results of the use of hydrogen peroxide. But in this case, you need to be prepared for the fact that you will have to put more effort than in previous cases.
As for the results, the hair becomes shiny, very soft and brightens into two or three tones. An additional advantage of the method is a rare health benefit to hair.
The method is famous for its sparing effect. For owners of light or light-brown hair, this is an excellent opportunity to achieve a pair of brightening colors with concomitant brightness and no risk of harm to hair.
In this case, the hair is fed with vitamins and nutrients, gain volume and shine, are transformed.
Before resorting to this method of clarification at home, you should properly wash your hair. For this, a fairly good simple shampoo - in this detergent probably no air conditioners, silicones, etc.
Squeezing the shampoo in the palm, you need to add a third or a quarter of a teaspoon of soda.
You can wash your hair and rinse as usual. Then you need to dry the washed hair with a towel, eliminating excess moisture. You should not resort to a balm or any other means of hair care.
Now you can apply honey to your hair. The honey required for the procedure should be natural and relatively liquid. With an excess of thickness of honey, you can warm up a little, it is also necessary to add a little warm water.
In no case can you use a microwave for heating - it deprives honey of its beneficial properties. Applying the product to the hair, you need to do this along the entire length of each strand - starting from the roots, ending with the tips.
For convenience, you can use a comb. And then you can massage your scalp.
To prevent honey from running off, you can cover your head with plastic wrap and wrap it with a towel. This is only for protection, and not for insulation purposes.
The mask should be on the hair for about ten hours. The most convenient is to make it before bedtime. It is only necessary to take care of convenience - to prevent honey leakage and stickiness on the bed.
After ten hours, necessary for this method of clarification at home, the hair is rinsed with warm water, washed with shampoo and rinsed - or with a decoction of chamomile, or water with juice of half a lemon.
This technique allows you to lighten up on three tones. But still, it is recommended to focus on the type and color of the hair to be treated - they determine the final results.
If the effect leaves much to be desired, then you can resort to repeating the procedure. Do not worry about the probable harm - the method will give your hair more shine, health and attractiveness.
And the most popular or gentle method is the use of chamomile. It will help lighten hair to a delicate golden hue. It is also necessary to emphasize the care provided.
To lighten the hair with a decoction of chamomile, we must take two tablespoons of dried flowers of the plant. They need to pour 200 ml of boiling water. Everything is tightly covered with a lid. The cooled infusion is filtered - rinsed with pre-washed hair.
To enhance the effect, the juice of half a lemon is squeezed into the decoction.
Wrapped head is not recommended to wrap a towel. The fact is that only in this way can the decoction have the expected effect.
This method differs from the previous one in that a mask prepared from a concentrated extract of chamomile is used.
So, to lighten the hair with this great natural ingredient, 2 tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers are poured with boiling water. It is necessary to respect the proportions 1 to 3.
The tool is best poured into a thermos for several hours. After the broth is filtered, their hair is soaked. The head is wrapped with film and left in this state for an hour.
This technology allows you to lighten the hair mask of chamomile and glycerin. Recommended for dry hair type.
Two tablespoons of dried plant flowers are poured over with boiling water. Duration of infusion: two hours. The infusion is cooled and filtered, 60 g of glycerin is added to it.
The mask is applied over the entire length. The head is wrapped with a film - for forty minutes.
To lighten the hair with this method, you need to prepare a mask of components such as
Cooking technology is as follows: 2 tbsp. l dried chamomile mixed with a pinch of saffron, brewed with a glass of boiling water and left for half an hour - to insist.
The water mix is filtered, the juice of one lemon is squeezed into it, and 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil are added to it.
To lighten the hair, you need to apply the prepared mask for a third of an hour, after which - wash off with warm water. Hair must be kept clean.
The mask used in this case is made from turmeric and lemon.
Take three tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers. They are stirred with crushed peel of one lemon, one teaspoon of turmeric. Everything is filled with a liter of boiling water.
The solution, which can lighten the hair, should be left for two hours. After that, it must be filtered. Storage time means in the refrigerator: a few days. They need to cover clean hair once a day for a week or less.
Useful tips and recipes for safe hair lightening at home.
The method of home lightening hair without harm and chemical components.
Although blond never goes out of fashion, many are afraid of discoloration like fire. But it applies even when you want to drastically change the color. In order for the new paint to fall beautifully, it is necessary to remove the pigment already on them from the hair.
Pre-lightening strands used in various techniques of coloring. So without it, nowhere. But if you know how to lighten hair without harm to them, or trust an experienced professional, then everything will be fine.
Before starting the procedure, especially if you are doing it for the first time, it is worth thinking carefully. Yes, light hair color really refreshes the face and even has a slight anti-aging effect. But not everything is so simple.
If the wrong tone or clarification is performed, then you can expect very unpleasant surprises:
- on brown or red hair on nature, as well as previously painted in reddish shades, an unpleasant yellowness will surely appear, which is very difficult to remove on your own,
- on golden and honey-blond hair, a cold blond will give a dirty green tint,
- painted in black when lightening can give blue and swamp colors.
But even ideally made clarification, more than 3-4 tones from natural, changes the appearance quite strongly and not always for the better.
Some women in bright colors, on the contrary, are beginning to look older, especially if there are many wrinkles on the face or there are pigment spots.
So if you decide to discolor hair for the first time, it is better to trust a professional or, at least, consult with a professional. He will also tell you which shades and maximum concentration of oxidizer can be used for your hair type or suggest alternative methods for how to lighten hair safely.
Ways of clarification
The safest hair lightening is a stepped one, in which the final color differs from the original one by no more than 2-3 tones. Repeat the procedure can be every 4-5 weeks, and during this time the hair has time to almost completely recover, if gentle methods were used.
Of course, the transition from dark (chestnut, black, chocolate) can take up to several months, but in most cases it is possible to maintain both the length and the quality of the hair. But there are faster techniques for lightening procedures.
A coloring technique in which only fine strands scattered throughout the head are brightened. If desired, they can be more or less - in this way you can adjust the speed of the transition from dark to light.
The advantages of this method are obvious:
- not all of the hair is damaged at once, but only individual strands that have time to recover before the next dyeing,
- the hairstyle will look stylish and well-groomed throughout the “transition period”, the technique guarantees the absence of “strange colors”,
- if you wish, you can stop at any stage or quickly return to the original color with minimal losses.
When switching to a lighter color, the next highlights are painted only with previously intact locks, and those that are already discolored are only tinted at the roots.
Thus, it is possible to go from dark to light in 3-4 procedures. But if you initially make a bright frame on the face, the visual effect will be obtained after the first procedure.
Another fashionable dyeing technique, which, when executed correctly, involves a smooth transition from dark roots to bright ends. In this case, the color gradation is not vertical, as when highlighting, but horizontally. And you can start with clarifying only the tips and with each subsequent procedure apply a bleaching mixture higher and higher until the desired tone is obtained along the entire length.
Experimenting yourself is not worth it. The main thing is that the transition from one tone to another is smooth, and this is achieved by professionally executed stretching of paint.
Hence the main disadvantage of this method - it is quite expensive. Booking in the cabin is much more expensive than ordinary highlighting. And the advantages are the same: relevance, sparing technique and the ability to say "stop" at any moment.
This really completely safe way of ammonia-free clarification is now being offered in all good salons. But the technique of using oil is simple, and it can be used at home, which will reduce the cost of the procedure several times.
Oil should be evenly distributed on the hair and rinse after about an hour. Hair will become much lighter (by 2-3 tones), but at the same time it will remain as smooth and elastic as before.
The disadvantage of this method is that it does not suit many. So you can lighten only natural hair without gray hair or with a small amount of it. On gray, dark and previously painted curls, the tool will not give a visible result.
Gentle Meches System
Ammonia-free system used for clarification or highlighting, which includes natural ingredients and plant extracts that protect hair from severe damage. Allows you to achieve clarification, even for a few tones, while minimally damaging the hair shaft.
L’Oreal Lightening Paste
Also allows you to achieve lightening hair without ammonia. And there are at once in two shades: warm and platinum blond. But it contains an oxidizing agent that, if used improperly, can still ruin the hair. Strictly observe the exposure time specified in the instructions and do not use it too often.
Important! Remember that any professional tools are stronger than those intended for home use, so you should use them at home with great care!
Folk methods of bleaching natural hair 2-3 tones too. But with the advent of relatively safe industrial clarifiers, they have lost their relevance. Moreover, some “grandmothers” recipes spoil hair no less than some dyes.
For example, the advice to smear hair with lemon juice and sit for a couple of hours in the sun is completely unsuitable for weak and thin hair. After such an execution, they will brighten, but become brittle.
Kefir and honey masks are safer. But in order to achieve visible results, it will take more than one month to use them. On the other hand, it is a great way to strengthen hair!
Remember that even the most harmless hair lightening is still stress for them. Pigment can be removed in only one way - by raising keratin scales. And they create a protective layer around the hair shaft, giving it strength and preventing rapid evaporation of moisture.
Therefore, care for bleached hair should be regular and thorough:
- they must be protected from the wind and sudden temperature changes - in cold and windy weather you need a hat or a hood,
- the sun dries bleached hair even more and destroys it - be sure to use a spray with a UV filter,
- sea salt, and even in combination with the hot sun, is able to quickly destroy even the carefully lightened strands - always rinse your head with fresh water after swimming in the sea,
- Do not tighten bleached hair in a tight tail or braids - they will begin to break,
- after each shampoo, use a rinse or conditioner, nourishing and restoring masks at least once a week,
- Do not repeat the clarification more often than once every 4-6 weeks, and if it is done along the entire length, then apply paint only on the roots, and then stretch the composition to the tips for 5-10 minutes.
With such careful handling of hair, they will quickly recover after bleaching and will long please you with a healthy shine and silkiness.
With lemon juice
Features If you want to quickly lighten your hair yourself, give your hair a golden shade and a magnificent shine, try lighten your hair with lemon. The tool will give hair volume and elasticity.
- In a ceramic container or spray bottle, pour a glass of lemon juice, diluted with a quarter cup of water.
- Shake the mixture well and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Process strands composition and leave for a couple of hours. It is advisable to substitute the hair in the sun.
- Wash your hair with plenty of shampoo and do not forget to apply conditioner.
- The following procedures are performed every three days for a month. Duration - no more than half an hour.
If you have dry and damaged hair, in the composition it is better to replace the air conditioner. After applying the mixture wrap your head with cellophane and a towel.
Features Perhaps the safest method to discolor hair is with the help of chamomile infusion. The option is suitable for tough, thick strands that grass gently soften and make more obedient. The fastest effect will be noticeable on light brown hair.
- Three tablespoons of dry chamomile pour in a thermos and pour a glass of boiling water.
- After four hours, strain the infusion.
- Dry clean hair well soak in the tool.
- Put on a shower cap, wrap a towel around your head and soak for one and a half hours.
- Rinse chamomile to clean water without shampoo.
- You can repeat the procedure at least every day until you achieve the desired result.
To reanimate dry hair, add a spoonful of glycerin to the filtered infusion. In this case, wash off the composition without shampoo will not work.
Features Cinnamon has not only a lightening effect, but also has several other benefits. We can not say about the heady aroma that remains on the hair until the next wash. And this spice stimulates growth, strengthens the roots and gives the strands a healthy shine.
- Two tablespoons of honey slightly melt and dissolve in the same amount of water. Add to the mixture three tablespoons of cinnamon and the same amount of your favorite conditioner.
- Using a comb, spread the product over wet hair and collect it in a bun.
- Wrap your head in plastic, wear a hat and wait a couple of hours.
- Rinse curls twice with shampoo.
- To discolor hair without yellowness, rinse them with water, acidified with lemon juice.
Cinnamon can be used not only for discoloration, but also for dyeing strands.So, if you put it on blonde hair, you can get an interesting reddish shade at the output.
Features If you have oily scalp, the most appropriate solution would be to lighten the hair with kefir. Dairy products from antiquity were used as a lightening and regenerating agent.
- Apply warmed kefir to clean, dry curls.
- Collect the hair in a bun and wrap your head with a film and a towel.
- After two or three hours, rinse your head with shampoo and rinse with chamomile decoction.
On dark hair kefir works poorly. To enhance its effect, add lemon juice. A glass of fermented milk product will need a third cup of acid.
With onion peel
Features Light onion peel will help lighten hair without harm to hair. The bleaching process of the strands is rather slow, but it will be accompanied by the complete restoration and treatment of split ends.
- Half-liter jar fill the husks of onions and fill the raw material with boiling water.
- Cover the container with a lid, wrap with a towel and leave until the liquid has cooled completely.
- Strained infusion diluted with water in equal quantities.
- The resulting composition to rinse the hair after each wash.
With white henna
Features Lightening hair with white henna will suit the owners of a weak and dull hair. Without any chemistry, you will get the desired shade and completely heal the curls.
- According to the instructions on the package, prepare the coloring composition.
- Spread the gruel on clean damp hair and soak for 40-60 minutes.
- Wash your head with warm water without any detergent.
- To give the strands elasticity and softness, rinse them with water, acidified with vinegar or lemon juice.
Judging by the reviews, ethers several times increase the effect of henna. To speed up the process of clarification, add three to five drops of essential oils of lemon, tea tree and grapefruit to the slurry.
With olive oil
Features Brightening hair with olive oil requires repeated procedures. But your patience will be rewarded with a healthy shine, firmness and thick hair.
- A tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers, pour half a glass of olive oil.
- After 12 hours, strain the lightening oil and apply to damp clean hair.
- For one and a half hours, the sun rays should influence the strands.
- Wash your hair with soap and shampoo twice.
- Rinse with chamomile broth or water, acidified with lemon juice.
Remember that the discoloration does not pass for the hair without a trace. Even if you use natural ingredients for the procedures, the loss of pigment can lead to dryness, cross-section and lack of volume. To prevent this from happening, provide bleached hair with intensive care using homemade nutritional masks, the recipes of which are described in the table.
Table - Recipes for bleached hair masks
The breadth of the outlook is always good
The combination of handy tools suitable for carrying out such a cosmetological procedure, such as bleaching hair, today is more than enough. They are always happy to share our older loved ones, books on personal care and countless Internet sites.
However, when choosing a method, you should always weigh the pros and cons. It is necessary to take into account both general approaches to the hair and the specifics of your body.
This is the only way to choose the right method - a method that allows you not only to bleach hair safely, but also to provide them with nutrients and vitamins.
How to lighten hair at home without paint and harm to curls
Lightening is one of the most sought after and the most dangerous methods of dyeing strands. Before embarking on beauty experiments, you need to understand what happens to hair during bleaching.
- Washed out pigment. Under the influence of a lightening agent, its own pigment dissolves and can be washed with water.
- The structure is broken. As the pigment is lost, a void is formed inside the hair.
- Hair spoils. As a result, the curls become light, brittle, vulnerable to external influences.
Options for careful clarification at home
The natural light shade can be given to the curls on your own - rinsing with chamomile decoction will help here. Two spoons of dried flowers pour boiling water, incubated for 15-20 minutes, then filtered. Washed hair is rinsed with broth, dried naturally. Regular use of broth will give shine shine, lighten them.
It is possible to combine the effect of lightening and healing using masks of colorless henna brewed with chamomile decoction. The mass is mixed until homogeneous, put on curls, incubated for 40-60 minutes.
They wear a polyethylene cap and a warm towel on their heads. Wash off residues with warm water. After applying the strands will become lighter, acquire shine. Such masks are particularly effective for oily hair, they are a little dry.
If you want to lighten several strands, they are applied freshly squeezed lemon juice.. It is necessary to dry the strands under the sun's rays, after which they become brightened. Lemon essential oil is added to shampoos, balsams and masks. With regular use of lemon oil curls brighten.
From the various options for careful clarification, you can choose the one that will provide the desired result based on the original hair color.
We recommend to read: Homemade Hair Lightening
(196 vote., 4,57 from 5)